1. Promoting the values of synergy, solidarity and compassion.
2. Alleviate the suffering of poor families and orphans by giving them meat.
1. The difficult economic situation of poor and sponsored families by Qatar Charity.
2. The inability of the majority of poor families to purchase meat.
3. Ensuring that the poor families are able to share the joy of Eid al-Adha like all families in the Islamic countries.
1. The number of beneficiaries of a sacrificial animal is estimated at 24, which is equivalent to 4 families, each family consists of 6 members. This varies according to the size and type of the sacrificial animal.
It is expected that the number of beneficiaries will exceed one million.