A project to provide safe drinking water for a population suffering from a lack of safe drinking water for about 200 to 500 people.
Surface well: It is the water that derives its water from an unconfined layer and the surface of the water inside the well is equal to the groundwater level in the case of non-operation, and the depth varies from one well to another according to the dimension of the hermetic layers from the surface of the earth.
The project consists of drilling a surface well with the installation of a hand or submersible pump that works with electricity sourced from (solar energy - general electricity - generator) to produce (..) meters 3 / hour.
And in the case of installing an electric pump, a room for the electricity source must be made with the installation of a high-capacity water tank (...) 3 meters at a height of (..) m, as it is connected to a number of (..) faucets for human drinking water and a capacity of (..) m3 for watering The animal in addition to fencing the well site.
The well should be 30 meters (at least) from the nearest toilet in the opposite direction to the natural slope of the land.
The average depth should be determined from the available geophysical study, and the true depth of the surface well should be indicated in the final report.
The project will contribute to reducing the percentage of diseases and deaths resulting from unsafe water in this region, by:
1) Provide a permanent source of safe water.
2) Increasing beneficiaries ’access to safe water reduces waiting time.
3) Reducing the suffering of women and children who spend time and effort to find safe water.
4) Increased percentage of health awareness and personal hygiene.
5) Enhance conditions conducive to enrollment of children in school.
6) Stabilizing residents in their areas and limiting their migration in search of safe drinking water. (For countries experiencing migration and displacement)
There are in a country ....... about (a) million people who do not have access to safe drinking water.
• The high number of deaths resulting from polluted water (...) thousand people annually,
• Outbreaks of diseases caused by water pollution or lack of water for personal health
Wasting women and children time searching for water on a daily basis.
The lack of sufficient population for safe drinking water.
•• Availability of sufficient quantity of safe drinking water for 2000 - 5000 people throughout the year.
Low incidence of diseases due to lack of water or the use of polluted water
Increasing health awareness in the field of water and environmental sanitation.