A project to provide safe drinking water for a population suffering from a lack of safe drinking water for more than 8,000 people who live near a permanent surface water source. The station consists of:
Sedimentation and purification basins.
Pontoon bearing pumps.
A laboratory equipped with water analysis.
- High tank with a capacity of (60) m3 on a base
- a management office,
Electricity source (generator, solar energy, public electric current).
- The line carrying raw water from the source.
- Pure water conveyance lines from the station to the beneficiaries.
- a guard's room,
The project will contribute to reducing the percentage of diseases and deaths resulting from unsafe water in this region, by:
1) Provide a permanent source of safe water.
2) Increasing beneficiaries ’access to safe water reduces waiting time.
3) Reducing the suffering of women and children who make an effort and time to find safe water.
4) Increase the percentage of health awareness and personal hygiene.
5) Enhance conditions conducive to enrollment of children in school.
6) Stabilizing the population in their areas and limiting their migration in search of safe drinking water (for countries that suffer from migration and displacement).
In the Kyrgyz state, there are about 500,000 people who do not have access to safe drinking water.
• Outbreaks of diseases caused by water pollution or lack of water for personal health
Wasting women and children time searching for water on a daily basis.
The lack of sufficient population for safe drinking water.
Provides enough water throughout the year for more than 5,000 people.
Low incidence of diseases due to lack of water or the use of polluted water.
Increase health awareness in the field of water and environmental health for beneficiaries.