Qatar Charity International Educations Projects and Programs
Quality education one of the key principles underpinning the 2030 agenda. Sadly, nearly 300 million children around the world are deprived of this fundamental right. The education challenge is becoming increasingly multifaceted, with many political and socio-economic factors contributing to its complexity: conflict is a major barrier with about 40% of out-of-school children living in conflict-affected countries; lack of education facilities, unqualified teachers, gender inequality, child labor and an unsafe learning environment all add to the misfortune of an entire generation, exposing hundreds of thousands of young girls and boys to all risks of abuse and harm.
At Qatar Charity, we make education a priority to break the ongoing cycle of poverty.
Our programs and projects provide enabling learning environments for children and young adults and increase their chances of a better future.
Qatar Charity plans its educational programs and projects in line with the fourth Sustainable Development Goal, which aims to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all by 2030.
1. Ensure that all girls and boys complete equitable and quality education
2. Reduce illiteracy rate in fragile communities
3. Build local capacities in educational programs
4. Promote social cohesion
5. Eliminate gender disparities in education and ensure equal access to education
6. Develop capacity building frameworks for teachers and trainers