Our programs and projects provide enabling learning environments for children and young adults and increase their chances of a better future.
Qatar Charity plans its educational programs and projects in line with the fourth Sustainable Development Goal, which aims to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all by 2030.
1. Ensure that all girls and boys complete equitable and quality education
2. Reduce illiteracy rate in fragile communities
3. Build local capacities in educational programs
4. Promote social cohesion
5. Eliminate gender disparities in education and ensure equal access to education
6. Develop capacity building frameworks for teachers and trainers
1. Building educational and cultural facilities
2. Maintaining facilities and upgrades
3. Delivering teachers’ training programmes
4. Providing scholarships and sponsorships
5. Distributing school supplies
|Education and culture|
|Achievements and milestones (2014 - 2018)|
|Total spending (USD)||Number of beneficiaries||Number of countries|