Qatar Charity International Social Welfare Projects and Programs
Global poverty is one of the biggest challenges of our time. Today, more than 736 million people live in extreme poverty and struggle to meet their most basic needs. Children are particularly affected with 22,000 children dying each day because families cannot afford food, healthcare or life-saving services.
Qatar Charity envisions a world where every individual has a right to a dignified life. Our social welfare programs ensure the most marginalized communities have a safety net to prevent them from falling into poverty and help establish robust social protection systems to protect vulnerable people, especially children, women, people with disabilities and the elderly.
Social welfare projects
Achievements and milestones (2014 - 2018)
Number of beneficiaries
Number of countries
1. Reducing poverty
2. Providing education opportunities and increasing school enrollment
3. Fighting malnutrition among children and vulnerable segments
4. Minimizing social disparities among community members
5. Reducing delinquency and crime rates
Areas of Intervention
1. Establishment of multi-service centers
2. Monthly financial aid to underprivileged families
3. Access to adequate healthcare for vulnerable community members – children , persons with disabilities and underprivileged families—