For investing in the creative capacities of talented photographers at Qatar State and Arab and Muslim countries, and drawing maximum benefit in social, voluntary and human areas, QC has launched a photography contest through Ghiras magazine (No 15).
For more participation, QC has extended the period of receiving applications until the end of January 2017.
Conditions for Participation
- Using digital cameras.
- Covering one of the following areas: voluntary and humanitarian aspects, community service, environmental preservation, childhood care, and promoting positive values.
- Appropriately sized photographs, and having high quality with no effects, watermarked with applicant’s name or his\her logo.
- Sending the photograph at QC Instagram account: www.instagram.com/ Qcharity, mentioning QC account at @Qcharity.
- Filling out personal information on the contest page at QC site: qcharity.org/q-contest
- Participating with more than a photograph.
- QC is entitled to publish the photographs in any electronic or printed means. The participant shall enjoy an intangible property right (his\her name and logo).
- The closing date for receiving applications is 30\1\2017.
- Photographs shall be subject to judgment of an arbitration committee.
- The winners will be announced by 1\3\2017.
The competition awards
- The first award RQ3000 + appreciation certificate
- The second award RQ2000 + appreciation certificate
- The first award RQ1000 + appreciation certificate